CorporateCharts provides easy formatting of Charts in PowerPoint, Word and Excel, thus ensuring brand consistency across the MS Office suite. It provides features for users that warrants proper utilization of colors, fonts and general styling on charts.
The following features comprises the overall functionality of CorporateCharts:
- In-office formatting of Charts according to:
- Font (size and colour)
- Chart/axis titles
- Adapt existing charts with colours and/or styling
- Create new charts based on templates that are on-brand from the getgo
- Format old charts with new designs based on templates
- Add elements and customize charts in ways not easily done with default Office features, such as:
- Have horizontal axis title above y-axes
- Insert index line at specific location either horizontally or vertically
- Change single series to another chart type to easily create combo charts
- Add a secondary y-axis
The CorporateCharts experience is integrated directly into the Office ribbon. The default features appear similarly across Excel, PowerPoint and Word:
See more here.
Before installation please make sure that all prerequisites are met. If any issues should arise during installation or usage of the software, please contact our support at: