It is possible to show or hide a selected field of text.
Mark the field of text you want to show or hide. Click 'New' in the DocumentWorkflow Builder and select 'Show/Hid Document Selection'.
A new field is now available in the Builder, as visualized below with an example.
In the field, it is possible to:
1) Name the selected text with a title (visible to the user in the DocumentWorkflow).
2) Add a description (visible to the user in the DocumentWorkflow).
3) Choose your default choice.
4-5) Choose a name for your choice switch (visible to the user in the DocumentWorkflow).
6) Add or remove links. If the selected text should include more text written elsewhere in your document, it is possible to link more selected sections to your title. Mark some text you want to include in your title and click the link icon (or the link icon with a cross to remove text from your title). You will now have 2 sections of selected text in your title, use the arrows up and down to highlight the sections attached to the title.
7) This switch will have the name you wrote in the text field as described in (3). If the switch is enabled the text attached to this title will be included in the document when the user finalizes. If the swift is disabled the selected text will be crossed out, as visualized below, which indicates that the text will not be included in the finalized document (visible to the user in the DocumentWorkflow).
When you have made all the necessary titles in the DocumentWorkflow Builder, the user has now access to use the switch you made to enable or disable content in the document, as visualized below.