Uninstallation on a larger scale can be done with an uninstallation package, e.g. with SCCM. When the FileUpdater client is uninstalled all the files that was synchronized to the machine in question is uninstalled with it; Office add-ins, templates, etc.
Manually uninstallation is done thusly:
- Close FileUpdater. If uninstalling the client first close Word and/or other Office applications that the solution from SkabelonDesign are used in. If only uninstalling the admin module it is not neccesary to close Office applications.
- Open Control Panel in Windows Start
- Click Uninstall a program which opens Programs and Features, the list of installed programs.
- Uninstall the client, the admin module or both by selecting the program(s) and clicking Uninstall (or right click the program(s) and clicking Uninstall.
- The FileUpdater client is named SkabelonDesign FileUpdater Enterprise and the admin module is named SkabelonDesign FileUpdater Lite (x64) (when it is a 64-bit version).
If the FileUpdater client is running when uninstalling the following dialogue appears:
If so, either click Cancel and close the uninstallation, close the FileUpdater client and uninstall again or choose Automatically close applications and attempt to restart them after setup is complete.