When your document is ready to be exported as a PDF file, remember to check whether the document is accessible. AccessibilityAssistant exists in English and Danish. If you want to extend it with another language, please contact SkabelonDesign at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get started using our AccessibilityAssistant, click "Export PDF".
This opens a task pane in the right side of the screen, where identified issues will be listed. An example is illustrated in the image below.
Every issue will contain a short description that explains the certain issue and with the ability to fix it. The different options that the AccessibilityAssistant provides will be elaborated in in the example below:
1) Here, the identified issue is described and enables to read more about the exact issue here at our support site.
2) This illustrates how many issues of the specific kind that are identified throughout the document. When using the arrows to switch between the issues, the feature will automatically jump to the issue in the document.
3) Every issue has a fix option where you as a user easily can select how to fix it, if you are not doing it manually.
4) When you have fixed the identified issue, you need to refresh the AccessbilityAssistant to ensure that the document is accessible. The AccessibilityAssistant will look like this when the document is accessible and ready to be exported:
5) Click to export the document. This will open a folder where you will be able to save the PDF. When the document is exported and saved as a PDF, you will be prompt with this dialog box that enables to open the document immediately after the exporting.